Sunday 8 January 2012

Playing with Digi kits

Well, when these digi kits came free in a mag I decided to have a play. I am not an expert with digi and have to fumble my way around the software which usually results in me deleting everything. I've only ever managed to produce things in rough in Scrapbook factory. These serif digi kits were just so lovely though and I wanted to do a layout for Xmas 2009 since 2011 was approaching with speed and I was behind. The 12 x 12 papers I used for all my Christmas cards was such a perfect choice when I went 'live' with this layout and below is the result! the main part I'm not loving is the sequin waste green mask - a little too solid! The rest I think is pretty good. Now I just need 2010 and 2011 scrapping and that is one album up to date!






No comments:

Post a Comment