Sunday 17 July 2011

Made a series...

of cards!!!!! Get me! I love this simple but stunning design. The papers do all the work really, Dovecrafts Eastern Promise and Laura Ashley. They are simply gorgeous. The different toppers work so well with them too. The blue one was for the 52 card challenge and I really love the little tea bag stamp, it's the 'tag' element of the 3 prompts - clever hey? These will be for sale on my stall at the school Xmas fare.


I'm going to enter this one (my fav one)  into the Sir Stampalot monthly competition, the brief is 'anything goes'.




5 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning - I love them all, particularly the tea cup and the arm chair! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all so very special.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge.
    Hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of cards. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation
    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month
    and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete