Sunday 17 July 2011

OMG!!! I am a bad blogger!!!!

I have sooo many makes to upload. I'm not sure I can do it all in one night! I feel more like a proper crafter than I ever have and that may be due to interest in purchasing my wares! WOW, if only I could go back 20 years and start crafting then.
The first of tonight's uploads is this rather yummy layout I've done to compliment my nieces one. The hat is actually Grandma's but both kids were enjoying playing with it and it really suited both of them - very cute they both looked!

I actually planned both of these layouts on a train journey home from meeting friends in Birmingham - the longest train journey I've done in 20+ years. I have a very cute book that I have in my handbag at all times and I've started plotting layouts and cards at any opportunity, believe me it's a great tool when sat waiting during a 2 hour child's party roflol!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment