Tuesday 29 November 2011

Sooooooo Bad!

Oh, it really is quite scary how far behind I am here. I have been so so busy preparing for my first every craft sale it got to where it didn't seem worth the fallout. I very nearly cancelled. but, that was a couple of weeks ago now and I'm a lot calmer. I'm going to do a mass upload here hopefully and get caught up!

Adam had his birthday party late again this year. We had a disco party for him hence the 'decks' cake. It was a very last minute thought for a cake and for once it went very smoothly when it came to baking it. The party nearly managed the same apart from when he went head first into a door and had a lump so big i wouldn't have believed it possible apart from in a cartoon. Luckily there was a slush machine at hand to get the 'ice' from. Oh this pics are still playing up I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment