Monday 5 September 2011

Ooooooh, pretty!!!!!!

I have to thank Jo Channon for this technique, and the crackle one she helped me perfect a while back. I saw her do this recently and needed to try it.


I recently bought some button blanks which I got to play with too. I've used a scrap of the matt ivory to cover it here. Again I used the Xyron Design Runner for the sentiment. The stamp is Kanban. I need to add acetate to my shopping list - think I'm going to be making a few of these!

You can't see this very clearly but it is very sparkly with micas and glitter. I used Cosmic Shimmer to spritz the card before adding the elements. I love this card and keep peeking at it.

I'm also entering it into the Sir Stampalot blog challenge. I'm very new to entering blog challenges but the lovely reception I got from the ladies here has encouraged me to return.

5 comments:

  1. What a great make Adele, I also love to watch Jo, she comes up with some great idea.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So sparkly! Thank you for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adele, such a fabulous card, very special.I am very fortunate to live near Jo's shop.
    Thanks for Joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge.
    Hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your design and layout Adele, very different and very artistic. Makes a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and a great frame - I love the angle! Thanks so much for joining in our frame challenge at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete