Wednesday 27 April 2011

oooooh I have been given an award!!!!!



lol, so I'd just like to thank Mum, Dad, Son.......I am sooo excited and thanks Splashbunny for honouring me!!!!

Should I now say 7 things about me? OK then....

1) I love my boy 'to the moon and back'!
2) I am seriously addicted to papercraft - no seriously, I am addicted *-*
3) I luuuurve Rum and Coke - diet coke of course!
4) I am the Queen of picnics - summer and winter ones, infact the winter ones are the best!!!
5) I spend far too long surfing craft blogs - I will probably have seen yours at some time :o
6) If I'm not crafting, I'll be reading - anything, well apart from Martina Cole - I needed therapy after
     reading one of hers!
7) I am a control freak!!!!! I have to have clean, tidy and order - and all have to be done my way *-*

I don't know who to award this to so I may have to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment