Monday 5 September 2011

Messy me time!


Well, Adam turned 8 whilst we were away on holiday - where does the time go? Mark has been wanting to take him to the Space Centre in Leicester for a long time but it is a loooong way from here. When I googled it I spied that it was a Lego weekend there this weekend just gone and Prof. Heinz Wolf was there too - Mark seemed to know who he was lol! (I do remember his face from Young Scientist of the Year but certainly not the name). Sadly, as it is so far and we have a dog, it wasn't possible for us all to go - shame.....Mummy had to stay and babysit the pampered pooch. So, like a whirlwind I chored up on Friday night and Saturday morning to free up some much needed 'me' time to play with my stash. I've been wanting to try this technique for a very very long time but rarely get time to just play. I bought a Xyron design runner a while back but have never - I know how bad am I? - ever used it! I love this phrase and will be putting it to use alot more often now, may even invest in more cards. I love the colours, Dylusion inks which I really do love, even more that Cosmic Shimmers. In a class with Dyan I learnt how to remove ink through a mask with water and kitchen towel so I had a play doing that here and it really does show up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment