Monday 5 September 2011

Post Holiday Blues

I hate coming back from my holidays. The only thing that makes it bareable is our gorgeous four legged furball. Its cold, dismal and only 3 pays until Christmas. Enough bleating Mrs!

I did get itchy fingers whilst away and after a week looking at my stash and a few little purchases I set to doing something. I had do make an Autumn card for the 52 card challenge and my cardmaking magazine was still being flicked through when I noticed the centre page digi images. loads of Autumness waiting to be inked. I'd just bought the Autumn Promarkers too so it seemed rude to not have a play. Now please forgive my clumsy colouring, I am very new to colouring in - lol!!!!! haven't really done much since I was about 8. I see these little digi images every month but until now have never had an urge to do anything with them so I was determined whatever my efforts, they would end up on a card.

The prompts for this were:- Twine/Kraft/Autumn so full marks for me!

I decided the kraft was a little dull so I put it through my BigShot along with a Creative Expressions mask and then while it was still on the card, spritzed it with Worn Leather Dylusion ink. I think it warms it up without overpowering it.

I've entered this into the Polka Doodles blog challenge, although with all the talent over there I don't hold much hope but I was always brought up to believe it's the taking part that matters.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Adele. I like the cute image! Thank you for joining in my challenge at Polka Doodles, hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles with your gorgeous card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun image, great card. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at PolkaDoodles.

    ReplyDelete