Monday 1 November 2010

New 'word book'



I was asked to make a 2nd birthday card for a friend. I knew exactly where to go with a style, I knew she would love his name spelt out in a word book - she, like all us mums, loves her boy! So I set to making the letters and cutting the card still with no idea of where I would end. After finishing the 'bones' of the card I pondered what to put on the pages - I thought of the toppers I had but then, after looking at the pics of the little man, thought how lovely it would be to make a mini scrapbook and include a pic with each member of the family. These are such a special card for little people and definately keepers! Hail that 1st person that thought one day - oooh I could make a word book!!!

1 comment:

  1. It still brings tears to my eyes when I see this card. It has to be the most beautiful card I have ever seen - especially because it's for my boy x

    ReplyDelete