Sunday 31 October 2010

Christmas mass production


Bless my little darling, each October half term I roll out this years card design for him to put together in the form of Christmas cards for his 'mates'. Usually this is for class friends and family members only. We did one year, make them with my niece too, funnily enough, she's never been back for the October half term!!! Anyhow, Friday night was the time for this years makes and bless, now he's 7 his ability is far more capable than previous years. I printed some papers I had files for and then randomly cut triangles which I then gave to him. I made up one card with him watching and then left him to it. I know it's not a difficult design but making 25 at his age is very taxing but he did it! I found a stamp for the front, tried it in silver and gold but the green card blank was too dark so we settled on white and I think he did a fantastic job stamping them up. He's even stamped the inserts ready to glue in later! mmmmm, maybe I could enlist his help in future makes I plan.......

1 comment:

  1. He did a really great job :) - hopped on here after reading your post on UKS

    {hugs}

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete