Sunday 5 September 2010

End of an era

Not quite that dramatic but Adam is no longer in the infant class at school. I have sidestepped a little from cards and scrapping and stumbled upon papercraft gifting. After the success of the Easter boxes I was itching to have another go and when I found the template for these boxes I had to make them.


As he was leaving the infants class though, I wanted to get his actual teacher and her assistant something to remind them of Adam so we went to the garden centre and got the following - completely inspired by the plant name!I asked some teacher friends which gift they've loved and one said she'd had a plant with a painted pebble so I stole that idea and made the pebbles (with help from Adam) a gift tag instead. I took a trip to the florist for some cellophane and paper and hey presto - two wrapped plants. I loved how they came out.

I'm not sure if it was a coincidence but on Leaver's Day Adam won the Creativity award!

Don't throw the painted stones but I am now thinking of Christmas gifts - ouch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment