Saturday 25 September 2010

Little Man's Birthday....

.... and as I have done for most of his birthdays, I got out the flour and eggs and produced the following yummy things:- I love how this turned out - not totally professional (would have shaped the round cake) but for Adam it was perfect. He loved the bunker best and he and Lucy were convinced completely when I said I was filling it from Adams sandpit!
These were a little idea from another web site. I am soooooo in love with these I could think of so many reasons to make more. I decided to bag them and giving them to the party guests instead of cutting up the golf cake and wrapping them in a mad rush at the end.
I love them with my table as a backing!!!! Still can't believe you bake these in the cone!!!!!
OMG when did I get old enough to have a 7yr old? Heck who am I kidding, some school friends are Grannies, but I'm not that old!!! Oh no, not me!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment