Sunday 5 September 2010

Too busy to craft ;(



That is not a good place to be! I've been busy doing not much too so that makes it worse. Decorating, moving house, planning a wedding - they are all things you can forgive yourself for being busy with but I have no such excuses! I've just been busy with life. We've been away on our annual holiday to Mum and Dad's. It was great just to see sunshine! Adam is growing way too fast - he's now 'playing out'! In today's day of TV and all things with 'screens', this is a wonderful thing and I hope the weather holds out while the light nights do. But as a Mother, it is both scary and lonely. On an up side, I should have a little more crafting time :o)


I did the above LO during this 'extra' time. I am blocked up with cold, aching all over and exhausted but on coming in from work and waving off Little Man, out came my glue and papers and I finally got these precious pictures into my scrapbook. I love the innocence in photos of children. When Adam was born, Lucy instructed Grandma to 'put him back in there' after she decided Grandma had given him enough attention. A few weeks later, after holding him and everyone ooohing and aaaahing, I think she decided he wasn't so bad after all. Since then they have created a lovely relationship that is sooo cute to witness. If only they lived closer.


On a more crafty side of things, I'm beginning to give serious contemplation to making cards to sell. I have had a few enquiries about selling my cards and whilst I still can't believe someone would pay me money for one, I am extremely flattered and somewhat proud of myself for once. Watch this space - Lillipad Designs maybe a household name on day roflol!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment