Sunday 26 September 2010

I absolutely love this card! I really really do. I'm thinking of enlarging this to 12 x 12 - well, doing a 12 x 12 version. I've been wanting to make a family set of lo's and this is a fantasic one of my sister. The papers tie in with the photo so well, even though the patterned one is from the Dovecraft Eastern Promise collection, it shouted 70's to me. The Prima pearls are one of my favourite things at the moment and she is one lucky person for me to be using them on! So far they have been purely for looking and stroking! I hope she likes this as she says last years wasn't up to par ;( Can't wait for her reaction!


I made this shortly after making the card, it was that beautiful I wanted my own version and it's the start of my 'Family' pages! I have put a plaque in the left hand corner (should you think it looks a little lonesome up there) but as it has her name and dob i figured i should leave it off a public page! I love the wordings on this, I purposefully did them the same yet different as that is my sister, whilst the 'same' person, she has 'different' roles - deep eh!!!! Dad pointed out I'd forgotten 'Niece' - ooops! I had serious fun making this LO as the plummy coloured matt was something I've wanted to do but never had the time. I stamped, shimmered, tore, tattered and stitched!!!! I call it 'creative' others may call it 'messing about' :p

No comments:

Post a Comment