Sunday 24 October 2010

Quicky card


My close friends are having a spell of , not bad luck, more of a time when things are very demanding and fraught. I knew I wanted to send a card to them to say I was thinking of them - as they know I always do. I love this card, I loved making it, sometimes when you know where it is going it helps the love you put into it - does that make me sound like I'm starting to loose things, I know what I mean. One of the main challenges, not that it was a challenge, was the number of stamps I used!!!! 7 in total!!! I don't think I've used that many in a month, never mind one card! I love it and I know its new owners will love and appreciate it too. I hope someone 'upstairs' will lay off them for a while, they've more than had their turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment