Sunday 24 October 2010

Wow, busy October

Well I've had a busy month so far. I have a head full of things to complete before the Big Man arrives on 25th December along with all non-crafty things that come along with Christmas. Firstly, I am gutted that I was not organised enough to have enough to sell at Adam's school Christmas night next month. I am, however, going to be more organised, now I know I have a market and my 'makes' are actually liked by other people - who'd have thought eh? Certainly not me!
I made this ready for my gorgeous Niece's birthday next month. She is not a girly girl, but I'm sure she will forgive me indulging a 'tad', not to much, but a 'tad' girly here:-
I have left some room for some journalling - hahaha, this is a job for my sister - that should be funny!
This is made using kitchen roll tubes - 2 cut in half, great for shorter names ;) and hey, who'd have guessed I was capeable of making up 'verses' (using that term extremely loosely!) like these!!!
I really love the outcome of this book, it is certainly a new take on a card for me and one I can see me doing again and again for special people in my life :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment