Saturday 16 April 2011

And now I am uptodate with this stunning LO

Wow, I have been egocentrical on this update tonight!!! not like me to big up something but I really like this LO.


Again it is of my niece. I love the photo so much and feel it is a little Victorian so I wanted to do a lo to suit. I stressed the heck out of the 12 x 12 and added a touch of stitching. The paper is MME! I made a doily effect from the lace and burnt it with the heat gun to age it as it was way too new looking. I recently (like last night lol) got my hands of these lovely leaf punches I saw at the GNPE and added a few mulberry flowers. The original quote was very small and insipid so I re-did it to make more of a statement. I love the quote and feel it goes well with the LO.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    i got a couple of awards on my blog for you, stop by to pick it up.
    Tc xxx

    ReplyDelete