Saturday 16 April 2011

My bad!!!!

Ooooh dear, I have let my blog slip - I am sorry! I'm scrolling through my SD card to see what I've done to upload. This is gonna be an upload fest! Actually, it's only been just over a month and I have been a little busy lately with not much crafting sadly.

Ooooh, I did get me over to Harrogates Papercraft extravoganza!!! Not only did I go but I managed to secure a ticket to Art of Hearts Breakfast class too (thanks Alipeeps!). The class was fantastic and I loved getting covered in ink! Best sign of a crafter is to have messier hands than your 7 year old lol!!! Shopping was fantastic and I spent up very very fast!!! I was good, I took cash and promised myself I'd not use the plastic which I just about managed until the very end when I spent £9.99 on a die - not bad given the temptation! I really really enjoyed the day, meeting Ali and I WILL be there in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment