Wednesday 18 April 2012

Arghhhh....

I'm well behind on my blog again! One day I will find out how to work this thing to help me keep uptodate - sadly today is Tuesday and not One day! So - mass catchup it is then!


This is well in advance as its for a birthday in July! How good am I??? I made this just with a yellow die cut matt but then I walked away and remembered that I had an embossing plate with paws on - cute eh! I love the little image. Still being thrifty since the stamp was a freebie!


Another 52 Card Challenge Week 13! I love the colours on this one! Love the jaunty matt to show the ribbed kraft card. The scroll is another cheery lynn - lol my own this time! The other was lovely Sue's who runs the Craft n Chat in town! The only person I know that would need a room just for her dies! The flowers are tonic petal punch ones I made! they are so easy to do and cute!


How cute is this digi - freebie out of Simply Cardmaking and Papercraft! I started a monthly challenge on a small group I admin and this month Michelle prompted April showers! Blue and yellow have always worked so well. The rain drops and dots around the petal are Anita's version of glossy accents - much cheaper too!

52 Card one again and I have to admit to looking at this with a little pride. The prompt was a sketch and I wanted to do something completely unpredictable. OK so its not groundbreaking but it is very 'male' which is good since it is for a man lol!!! i just love everything about this, the 'with love' ticket, the jeans studs, the Tim Holtz tissue tape - the stamps I nearly didn't buy.......

This is the missing Week 9 that I was trying to get to work but it fought me all the way! I made the background paper and was determined that it would get used come hell or high water! I love the cheery lynn flourish! I also love the sentiment stack and lace - just not happy with the 'overall' look but can't make my mind up why! Oh well, it's made now. If it wasnt' for the inky paper I would throw this away!

No comments:

Post a Comment