Wednesday 18 April 2012

Saving the best 'till last!

OMG, how excited am I about these little sweeties? I recently upgraded to Craft Artist Professional - yup, and about 2 weeks before they offered it free + p&p. Anyhow, I have Scrapbook Artist and have used that for various projects over the years but the only scrapping I do are mock up layouts. I have never used half the goodies that come with CA like the scissors, brushes, shadows etc. Well, I have a mission I need to complete before the end of the year and I am practising with these lo's - ok, I admit it, I've been distracted! Adam was such and adorably cute and photogenic baby (he still is those things, just not the baby lol) and I am just loving going through the pictures. Some I've used are from 35mm film and aren't the best quality but they work in the smaller frames. My plan is to get these printed to see how they print out. Prepare for much cuteness!!!! I have uploaded them in the order I made them so hopefully you may see improvements as I learn what can be achieved. I do have a couple more I have done but sadly I can't share them - yet!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment