Monday 23 April 2012

I love my little man!


Looking back at all these photos and remembering the happy time we had makes me so glad we are heading back again in a couple of weeks! I really enjoyed making this layout. Bits were tricky and I am still learning the software but as you can see I found the page curl tool! I'm not sure which is more fun, looking through photos, playing with the software or buying kits. One this I do know is, my laptop will be heading north with me for a little craft time on an evening :o)


This one I tried to get 'clever' with. In the photo Adam's legs are in the sun - for anyone concerned, he was 'lotioned up' lol - so, when playing with masks I made the top part of the page dull and the bottom bright. This was also the first 'properly' made transparency. I found the tool, got annoyed with it, then, mastered is most definitely the wrong word here, blundered would be more accurate, faded out the edges and added my gorgeous little man. The sentiment came with a digi kit. I am naughty, would love to tell you the kit names but they are a mixture. All I can tell you is they are either from Creative Victorian, Scrapwow, Craft Artist or Shabby Princess. Craft Artist and Shabby Princess are great resources for freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment