Wednesday 18 April 2012

These are just adorable!!!!!!



The weekly prompt on 52 Card challenge over on UKS was rabbit/spring but having done a rabbit card very much in a spring feel I wanted to make something away from that. We were mooching around town going for tea when I had to go into the art shop, its just not in my nature to be rude and pass it by lol! Wendy often has pre-loved stamps in there for a really good price and I found a good few of these 'Alice' themed ones! They asked me to treat them well and colour them gently so I used flexmarkers on them. I love these two cards, in fact this year I already have a few I'm going to struggle to give away! I am also loving the new Woodware Kraft card I bought - much better than the Papermania in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment