Saturday 13 March 2010

Early Days...

and not just for my darling boy. This was one of my first ever scrapbook pages. I invested in an
inexpensive software package which allows you to design 'digital' pages, but you can also print everything individually. I like to use the software to 'mock up' a design idea I am unsure of as it allows you to see flaws that could prove expensive should you buy everything then find it just doesn't work. I have also used the package to print off embellishments for pages. The only thing on the page that isn't card/paper from the cd rom is the fibre on the tag and the initial backing paper. My passion lies in scrapbooking but as a 'novice' I found it could be intimidating when you trawl sites ~ so much to learn when I just wanted to create a page. The software helped me, and still does, to have courage in my designs, although there are always pages that work so much better than others. Again with the photography!!! Must remember to take pages out of album when taking the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment