Saturday 27 March 2010

From screen to reality


Now, you're thinking I've lost the plot and am putting the same picture on here but......look closely! On the first attempt I wasn't 100% happy with the title word 'party' so I got out my Kirsty Wiseman cd and printed the dotty paper then using my wee robo cut out a new title. It still looked a little flat so I grabbed a brown felt pen and 'doodled' round the letters. Looks much better than the first one - no?


I'm not sure if I am a boneefido (Victoria Wood impression) insomniac or whether crafting at night is the only time I can therefore I don't get much sleep, but this is why I had so little sleep again last night. This is the 'reality' layout from the Shabby Princess digi one did the other day. I have used my little friend, Robo, to do the word 'party' but I'm not happy with the size so may replace this. I love the My minds eye papers and decoupage on this layout. The embossed dotty papers are adorable. Finally getting round to scrapping some of my treasured pictures of my gorgeous little man and my beautiful niece. Hopefully there will be many more soon.


Oh and a little applause for my camera work on this please, if you don't mind! Have discovered a better way to take pics of scrapbook pages now so there isn't too much 'side' distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment