Tuesday 9 March 2010

Mother's Day cards




Oh I'm really going to have to take my photography more seriously if I'm to 'parade' pictures on here!
Well, as it's Mothers Day this weekend, I thought I'd put on a card or two (or even three - what a bonus I've been so organised and had this years one done!) Sadly I don't have that many as I've only been crafting for a couple of years now. I hope you like them. I like the window one as you can personalise it with a picture - doesn't have to be a photo - of a meaningful place, unlike me, who went for a photo of Holy Island and am convinced Mum has never stepped foot on the place. This years one is the middle one, which thankfully Mum won't see on here until after Sunday.
Still unsure what the day will involve in my house. Adam has a recipe stuck to the fridge for 'breakfast' but we are meant to be visiting Mum and Dad. Sadly the car is making some strange noises and needs to go to a garage, the idea of 100+ miles before hand doesn't appeal much - but it's Mother's Day !!!!! Mmmmmmm fingers crossed the car gets fixed in time. If we do manage to get over to the other side of the Pennines then I am insisting my Mother's day will take place the Sunday after - I am so not missing out ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment