Saturday 27 March 2010

Easter treats


Well, I have to say this project has me a little smug and self congratulatory - is that a word?? I planned on getting Adams teachers a small something for the end of term but then I was looking online today at Robocrafts members site and saw these templates for lovely boxes and decided they would make nicer gifts to give - nothing nicer than a handmade gift in my opinion. Much as I'd like to wax lyrical about the effort involved in these wee boxes, they truly couldn't have been easier. cut out box - robos job! bit of acetate in the window, glue down tabs, get Adam to fill with eggs (a few got sidetracked to his mouth :-O ) then tie a bow and let Adam loose with the stickers, I did do the first one and he copied the rest. He then had to write the tags which seriously are tiny and his teachers have loooong names!!! Have 3 more, may stretch it to more :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment