Monday 27 February 2012

52 card challenge

Behind again!!!! gah, will I ever keep up - doubt it! These are from Week 7's prompt  pastel colours.

I wasn't sure of these to start with and had little bits of each one done at different stages but once I finished them all I love them! These are cute little cards that will come in handy when you just need a card!

I started with a 12 x 12 in blue and decided to use it all up and made 3 cards. I'm stash busting this year and they are all inkeeping with this - the acetate is one I've had stamped for a few months in my handmade box, the flower is some circles I cut from scraps a while back as a way of using them onlyIi never have! the ribbon is what dh cut from the bandage he wrapped round my thumb on Saturday after I sliced it with my craft knife. oh and the butterfly decal is from a set of laptop stickers I thought might be useful one day. the stamps are mainly from a large set I got a while back which included a box full of die cut matts and I used one of these on the birdie one. Most of the stamps are Kanban.

Oh, can I also point out, Mrs Thrift here salvaged the bandage from the bin, they were about to be thrown as they don't comply with health and safety as they are past the use by date - bonkers!!!!




1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, I especially love the butterfly in the first one, its really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete