Sunday 5 February 2012

My Own Challenge(s)

I set this challenge for my crafty friends. The prompts were 1) Use something you have had in your stash for a long time and never used, 2) bunting 3) circles. This paper is off, I think, Scrapbook Factory's disc and I printed it off a lifetime ago to use and never did, when I've been sorting my scrap paper out recently I found it and still find it so beautiful. Along with the idea of trying oh so hard to use up stash I've had for an age, I'm also trying to make cards that have a purpose - I have such a collection sitting sad and lonely that I don't want to add to it, so this will find it's way to my friends on their Anniversary! I have to say, after last nights update and this one, I'm surprised to find just how much crafting I have achieved this year given I didn't think I'd done very much at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment