Saturday 4 February 2012

I may have a few of these to do

Given there is currently around 4 inches of snow just landed today and last year we were convinced we had been abducted by aliens and moved to Siberia, there are just one or two photos of child and hound playing in the snow in the Lillipad family albums! These photos are just a small amount from 2009 and one of the downsides to scrapping is not being able to use them all - well, you could if you locked all the doors, unplugged the phone, gave up eating and didn't sleep I suppose!

I love the photo of Cherie pulling the branches of a tree, she really is trying to get it to play with! Snowballed out, only so many 'magic disappearing balls' will keep her entertained before she's in search of new fun!

I do have another photo from this collection I'd like to scrap so this may have to become a double layout!

Oh, one of my missions for 2012 was to use old stash to make some room for new, which in turn helps pennies wise as I can't spend until I have the room to house. Well, the trees and journo scrap were from my Christmas box I keep adding to and never using and the bling flakes were removed from Christmas crackers a few years back - way too pretty to bin!!!! I really could do with a tag for 2012 thrift.

No comments:

Post a Comment