Saturday 4 February 2012

Bad photography here as I was just about to post this when I realised I'd not take a photo of it. I love love love the colour combination of the background on this. I also love the little hidden pocket on the front. I do not 'love' the image on the front though. I am actually happy with the female form and the dress but I do not like the wings - whether this is the fact I think I'm the only crafter that is sooooo ready for the 'wing' obsession to be over or my bad promarker work I can't tell you - probably both. Why did I buy the stamp if I hate the wings? because when you look at a rubber stamp that has no packaging, its not always easy to make out the actual image!
This was sent to a crafty friend to 'gift' a stamp I got for her that I thought she would love as she is a huge Sherlock fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment