Sunday 26 February 2012

This is just too cute!!!!!!

I was taking Adam to my local craft group and needed something for him to be entertained with and found this fab Captain Jack image by Octopode and since he is Adams current hero it was perfect. Adam loved being allowed to colour his copy with free range of the ProMarkers! He also managed to help me choose new ones to add to the collection :o

This is for a friend who loves films, hence the film strip. The wax seal was once a crayola crayon gathering dust in Adams play room. I loved making the backing for this - lots of Dylusions (really hoping the old collection of colours gets transferred to Ranger asap as I just couldn't stretch to them before they disappeared.

This is also the first real image I have coloured in and I'm quite proud of it!

Oh, I almost forgot the thrifty bits. The craft card is a left over from another project i.e. the Black Pearl ship card, the script matt is one I played at a long while back and was lonely in my box of handmade paper/card and the coin and chain were donated to me from a friend who no longer wanted her necklace - lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment