Saturday 11 February 2012

Sooo pretty!

I found a few makes from January on an SD card I had to recover recently! Forgot I'd made these. This is one made from an inking session! I love this blue, Dylusions inks then I used the bleaching effect and added some black stamped butterflies. The 'just a note' was in the £1 bin at Hobby craft - I love it!!!!
Again the same stamp as above but a different technique! I masked the sentiment before stamping the image. Sadly this card was a 'need' rather than a play! I find it quite calming to look at.
Now I love this!!!!!! This is my take on the massive craze in Typography! Don't ask the languages, I've no idea! Very coffee inspired. It took an age to make this in Serif but I had to export it since for some reason I can't get Serif to print!

No comments:

Post a Comment